Specification of Product :
- Free from Chemical contains
- Moisture < 17 %
- pH 5,98, EC 0,60 mS/cm
- NaCl 0.54% , NH4 0.08%
- Ca: 0.45% , SO4: 0.00%, P: 0.00%
Coco Peat makes an excellent growing medium for hydroponics, soil mixes, and container plant growing. This clean coir has natural rooting hormones and anti-fungal properties. It is a 100% organic product.
Coco Peat Facts :
- Coco peat can be used in seed starting mixes, bedding plants, planters, soil mixes, gardens, container plants. Anywhere you would use peat moss. The properties of Coco Peat make it resistant to bacterial and fungal growth.
- Coco Peat holds water rather than shedding it like traditional peat does! It holds 8-9 times it's weight in water.
- Coco Peat has the ability to store and release nutrient to plants for extended periods of time. It also has great oxygenation properties which is important for healthy root development.
- It has a pH of 5.0-6.8 which is neutral to slightly acidic. This makes it great for alkaline garden soils.
- Easy to use! Just put your compressed Coco Peat brick in a container, add 4 quarts of warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco Peat!
- Coco Peat can even be reused for up to 4 years!
- Vermiculture: Coco peat makes a great bedding material for worm bins! It's actually good for them and increases worm growth by 25%.
- Coco Peat is very slow to disintegrate, whereas peat breaks down within two years after application. Coco Peat only begins to break down when it is 10 years old.